Why become a member of LILSA?
LILSA is the only organization which represents everyone who is concerned about Lac Ste Anne, Lake Isle and their surrounding watershed.
Membership enables you to:
- attend LILSA sponsored information sessions about our watershed
- support important projects that require collective action for the health of our lakes
- have a voice in the Lake Isle and Lac Ste Anne Watershed Management Plan
- increase the weight of our collective voice on issues that require us to advocate
- stay informed on current situations that could impact the health of our lakes
- ensure that the LILSA is able to do all we can for the health of the lake
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
You will need to purchase a membership in order to vote at our AGM. Membership can be purchased for $20
E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please add your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number).
LILSA relies on the income from our membership purchases to fund our lake initiatives. Please consider purchasing a 2021 membership.